FREAK OF NATURE FITNESS - Small changes, Big Results
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

My favorite Post Workout Smoothie Right now
Profound Conversations
Run Your Race
Motivational Mountains
Dream Boards

Most Popular Posts

Is Doubt your running partner?
Want to Be fit, Lose Weight???
Convenient Snacks for Kids
Fast Food is not Worth it!
Stop Drinking Diet Soda!!

Categories

Best Workout Exercises
Exercise Videos
Homeopathic Remedies
Motivation
Nutrition
Tips for KIDS
powered by

Commit to be Fit

Motivational Mountains

In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other  99% won't do!!
What do you want to do and what are you willing to do about it? 
"Time is an equal opportunity employer, but how we treat time is not equal. Time is like a block of marble. Give a block of marble to the average person, and you end up with…a block of marble. But put it in the hands of a master sculptor, and watch what happens. He transforms the lifeless stone into a masterpiece." John Maxwell 
Be a master craftsman of your time. Create and sculpt the life you want. Time waits for no one.
Awhile back I did an exercise with my kids regarding the mountains in our life. We brainstormed the components in the Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Mountains we face. They then painted their own mountain to remember the lesson. The prize is worth the pursuit. Carpe Diem.
The best view comes after the hardest climb! 
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint